Terms & Conditions
Welcome to NeXttrain!
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Nexttrain platform as a course provider. By using the Nettrain platform, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please contact us for discussion.
1. Course content: As a course provider on the Nexttrain platform, you are responsible for creating and uploading the course content. You must ensure that the content is original and does not infringe upon any third-party rights. You are also responsible for ensuring that the content is accurate, up-to-date, and relevant to the course topic.
2. Course pricing: You have the flexibility to set the price for your course on the Nexttrain platform. However, Nexttrain reserves the right to adjust the course price at any time to ensure that the pricing is competitive and in line with market standards.
3. Course promotion: Nettrain will promote your course through various channels to ensure that it reaches a wide audience. However, you are responsible for promoting your course through your own channels as well.
4. Payment: Nettrain will pay you a percentage of the course fee for each student who enrolls in your course. Payment will be made on a monthly basis, and you will receive a report detailing the number of students who enrolled in your course.
5. Intellectual property: As a course provider on the Nexttrain platform, you retain ownership of the intellectual property in your course content. However, by uploading your course content to the Nexttrain platform, you grant Nexttrain a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, and distribute your course content.
6. Termination: Nexttrain reserves the right to terminate your partnership with the platform at any time if you breach these terms and conditions or if your course content is found to be in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
Nexttrain is committed to providing high-quality courses to our learners. If a learner is not satisfied with a course they have purchased, they may request a refund within 7 days of the purchase date. The refund will be processed within 14 business days, and the learner will receive a full refund of the course fee. However, if the learner has completed more than 50% of the course content, no refund will be issued.
In the event that a course provider is found to be in violation of these terms and conditions or if their course content is found to be inaccurate or misleading, Nexttrain may issue a refund to affected learners at its discretion.
Partnering with Nexttrain is a great opportunity for course providers who are looking to reach a wide audience of learners who are eager to future-proof their careers. We look forward to working with you to provide cutting-edge future tech training to learners around the world.